Thursday, March 12, 2009

From the seat of my Bike

Welcome to the Great Northwest
Country Roads take me....on an adventure

Lopez Island, Washington

Mt Loop Highway

Silvana Washington

You can't tell from here but that's a bald eagle


It's good they told us!


Isn't she cute!

On a ferry to the San Juan Islands





"The Red Bridge" Mt. Loop Highway

Arlington Washington

Just look at the road whizzzzing by!

Mt. Loop Highway Granite Falls Washington

Centenial Trail

Burlington Washington

Off a bridge near Bellingham Washington

Lake Sammish


Oh the wonderful things Mr. Kleetus can do...

6 comments:

Mike J said...

Makes me want to go for a ride right now. Let's go!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Beautiful pictures. I have two favorite pictures; the one of the two of you on the ferry and the one of the waterfall. I just have and obsession with waterfalls. I can see why going for a bike ride can be so addicting. You get to see all the beautiful scenery and spend time with someone you love. Sorry Kleetus I don't mean you.

everydayMOM said...

You are killing me with those photos! We are dying to get out of the Chicago area and live somewhere with scenic bike rides! We were able to go to Olympic National Park a few years ago... BEAUTIFUL! You are blessed!

Rhonda said...

What beautiful country.

Karies place said...

Hi, I found your blog through another friend. Those photos are breath taking.

Jenny-Jenny said...

Hi Karie! Thanks! We live in a great place!